Discussion Smartphones supporting Carrier aggregation

Doesn't make sense to buy B41 now and it'll take them years to cover even city areas. Already B8 i have seen only in 2 sites in whole Chennai whereas Jio has atleast 20 5G sites in the same area
Jio has too much money. Still I believe it will take them 3 years to cover whole India. But tariffs will be too high. Vi should focus on 4G+ only(Getting band 1+3+41 spectrum).

Airtel when they bought Band 8 it just took them 3 months to Swap Ericsson to Huawei and cover whole Chennai
Too much money they have(They are eyeing 3000 per family including fiber+dth+3 postpaid+1 prepaid in future, do you think its possible?). Its Huawei to Ericsson right?

They covered band 5 within two months once started.

But still I believe Airtel has 1L sites gap between them and Jio. Its too much to cover on coverage front. But they will there in three years. There will be too much competition now for n28 due to less spectrum.

Do you know any phone which supports band 5+band 5 CA. In Mumbai, they have extra 5Mhz and now there is 5Mhz more available. So in future, Jio might buy for 5G, 10Mhz for LTE and 10Mhz for 5G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock