Discussion Smartphones supporting Carrier aggregation

As far as I know Nokia Hardware sh#t itself when it comes to FDD-TDD CA combo due to incompatibility of FDD and TDD hardware

Then it supports but does ur Vi MH and Mumbai network supports it?
Yes. Mumbai for sure(Only huge premises and big suburb stations has it). Jio office has it. Pune very few locations. 5-6. But 10Mhz block will get into that combo most of the time. Not 20Mhz block. Checked in Surat as well. Speeds are easily crossing 300Mbps early morning. And 220Mbps on day time(as Gujarat has 20Mhz block). Checked both with Mumbai prepaid and Mumbai 699 postpaid plan. No cap whatsoever. Oppo Find X5 Pro(European version) and S21 FE Indonesian version crosses 400Mbps on same combination.

Does Kerala has 1+40+41 combination?

U can also root and add combos in the carrier policy
OK. Last year, tried unlocking bootloader of Edge 20 Pro but phone almost got bricked. Somehow recovered and sold. So not trying this with Edge 30 Pro till I get OnePlus 10T/11 with X70 modem. G71/G82 shows 1-3-41, but Edge 30 Pro shows 1+3+8 or 1+3+8+41, not 1-3-41.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock