Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,712
  • Views: Views 220,043
Guys need help One Plus 6t at 27K or Galaxy S9+ at 41K?
Personally I am disappointed with that 3K increase in price of One Plus 6t and even I didn't liked the removal of headphone jack and addition of In Display Fingerprint scanner

Guys need help One Plus 6t at 27K or Galaxy S9+ at 41K?
Personally I am disappointed with that 3K increase in price of One Plus 6t and even I didn't liked the removal of headphone jack and addition of In Display Fingerprint scanner

Bought the S9 Plus Finally,Completely satisfied with the device
I just wished they had added Quick Charge 3 or 4 with it the charging feels way too slow compared to Dash Charge, btw @Bapun Raz does the phone supports Quick Charge 3 or 4 if we buy 3/4 supporting adapters?

Congrats KV bro. Please open a thread with some images and may be an initial usage review if possible.
I just wished they had added Quick Charge 3 or 4 with it the charging feels way too slow compared to Dash Charge, btw @Bapun Raz does the phone supports Quick Charge 3 or 4 if we buy 3/4 supporting adapters?
Yes bro, Quick Charge power bank supported with this phone.

Power bank i use is QC 3.0/2.0 compatible. (Ref: [Review with Pics] RAVPower 20100mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank + Adapter)

Congrats bro. The adapter that Samsung gives in box should support QC for this device. I'm not sure why you are planning to buy again, are you talking about a Power Bank? You can't compare QC with Dash Charge though, Dash is way too fast!

Congrats bro. The adapter that Samsung gives in box should support QC for this device. I'm not sure why you are planning to buy again, are you talking about a Power Bank? You can't compare QC with Dash Charge though, Dash is way too fast!

Thank You :)
The adapter(charger) that Samsung Provides in the box is Quick Charge 2,I am asking If I buy a separate adapter that supports Quick Charge 3 or 4,would S9 Plus be able to support the Quick Charge 3 and 4,because on Quick Charge 2 it is taking over 1 hr 40 min to charge the phone.

The adapter(charger) that Samsung Provides in the box is Quick Charge 2,I am asking If I buy a separate adapter that supports Quick Charge 3 or 4,would S9 Plus be able to support the Quick Charge 3 and 4,because on Quick Charge 2 it is taking over 1 hr 40 min to charge the phone.
Yeah, S9+ is only QC 2.0 and even if you buy QC 3.0/4.0 charger it doesn't matter they will charge at the rate the device supports i.e. 2.0!!

S9+ is QC 2.0 supported. Because QC has backwards compatibility so QC 3.0/4.0 chargers will be supported but charging speed will be same as QC 2.0 as S9+ has QC 2.0 hardware only.

Hi friends,

Please suggest a good Tab under 11000-12000 Rs Range, not beyond that.

Thanks in advance.. :)

New time zone definitions are available. :unsure:

PnoaeRW.jpg

^ It auto updated and restarted for me few days back.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock