Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 218,182
Should one take iphone6 in 2018? If yes where should one buy to get original piece? If offline which retailer should one select? Location; Chennai
As @KuLpreet Singh said, go with iPhone 6S. There is very little difference in price (Was just 2.5k in the Flipkart BB Sale) between 6 and 6S and you get 1GB of RAM extra and better camera.

My friend got replacement of realme 1 today. This is working good, the delivery enquired my why did you buy real me 1 bcoz Redmi Y2 selling like hot cakes. Is realme 1 still the best phone

As soon as product marked as delivered, they get their commission, that's why they are always in a hurry to mark it as delivered.
But Amazon provide an OTP for each prepaid order above 5000.
Without which & tagging ur location, it is impossible to complete order

But Amazon provide an OTP for each prepaid order above 5000.
Without which & tagging ur location, it is impossible to complete order
Not every order comes through ATS. Other third party courier don't operate via that OTP thing.

I get OTP thing for even 150-200rs product. They don't ask for OTP and can mark product as delivered even via signing on their mobile apps. Many times they do it with me. I get OTP but they don't ask for code and make it delivered.

Discussion completely went off topic . This are the discussions can b e made in smart phone GD topic...

Discussion completely went off topic . This are the discussions can b e made in smart phone GD topic...
How many times we have to say you need to use report button bro? What's the problem?

How many times we have to say you need to use report button bro? What's the problem?
Problem is browsing DDF in office. So in a hurry , I typed all the things instead of clicking on report button. Actually forgot to do that ....;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock