Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 218,143
Hey Guys Need Help,so I have One Plus 3T,want to buy new Phone and I am having HDFC Credit Card,so Flipkart is giving 11.2K for OP3T under exchange and Amazon is giving 8.1K for the same,now applying all offers on both(don't hae SBI Card for Amazon) I am getting One Plus 6 at Rs.20,899 and Galaxy S8 at 16,911 and Zenfone 5Z at 12,499 so which should I choose,personally I don't want to buy Zenfone 5Z because of IPS LCD display and Zen UI.

Hey Guys Need Help,so I have One Plus 3T,want to buy new Phone and I am having HDFC Credit Card,so Flipkart is giving 11.2K for OP3T under exchange and Amazon is giving 8.1K for the same,now applying all offers on both(don't hae SBI Card for Amazon) I am getting One Plus 6 at Rs.20,899 and Galaxy S8 at 16,911 and Zenfone 5Z at 12,499 so which should I choose,personally I don't want to buy Zenfone 5Z because of IPS LCD display and Zen UI.
OnePlus 6, because S8 has poor design due to it's poor fingerprint scanner placement. S8 was a failure.

OnePlus 6, because S8 has poor design due to it's poor fingerprint scanner placement. S8 was a failure.
S8 was an innovation bro, first Samsung phone to have infinity display. The UI was also most refined than other phones, but now it is lagging due to so many OS updates. Out dated as well.

S8 isn't a failure, s9 is
Oh, I'm surprised!
S8 was an innovation bro, first Samsung phone to have infinity display. The UI was also most refined than other phones, but now it is lagging due to so many OS updates. Out dated as well.
Yeah bro, Innovation that they couldn't properly do IMO!

ZenUI 5.0 is much better with material like UI. I heard its smooth and not much lags.

ZenFone 5z comes with SD 825 which is powerful SOC.

See which phone suits ur needs with OS, and camera if u are a photo lover

For me personally s8 anyday over one plus. hear-rate monitor, samsung pay, ip68, curved display. It's a class in hand.
Fingerprint placement is wrong but one get easy to use to it.

Really confusing,there are many more phones too like Pixel 2 XL would be available for 40K and with offers it would cost me 26.5K,even waiting for the Iphone offers and some price cuts on Samsung S9+ etc on Flipkart,even S9 is available to me at 33K,so really confused.

even S9 is available to me at 33K,so really confused.
S8 and S9 is carbon copy of each other. Both mobiles are same with feature (OS) and build wise.

If you are considering S9+ then it is some change than S8.

Better go for Pixel if you want stock android with quicker updates. S8 hardly get OS updates now from what i read. I sold my S8 last month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock