Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,712
  • Views: Views 220,035
Received this notification just now, anyone else got such thing before?:confused::unsure:

Screenshot_20180522_212429_Chrome.jpg

Received this notification just now, anyone else got such thing before?:confused::unsure:
which phone Bro, Galaxy S9+ :huh:
try restarting the phone. Are you able to make voice calls.

which phone Bro, Galaxy S9+ :huh:
try restarting the phone. Are you able to make voice calls.
Yes bro, S9+. I am able to make calls and the notification was dismissed by me already. :)

consumer association took Samsung to court in an attempt to force the company to support their devices with Android updates for 4 years after release. Samsung feels their 2-year support cycle is good enough and their update frequency is “reasonable” enough too. The case was brought to court in the Netherlands and the court ended up ruling in Samsung’s favor.

Samsung wins case that would have forced them to update older phones

Bro Plz Help
I am using samsung J5 phone. today i am trying to download/save youtube offline videos. when ever i start Download error msg shown ("Disk read/write error"). there are already space remain in my mobile. plz give solution.

I always wondered what ppl do with their old smartphones which start dying mostly because of battery. My phone is currently on the way out and obviously they don't make original batteries for phones. Replacement baterries don't work more than few months.

So what do you folks do?

I always wondered what ppl do with their old smartphones which start dying mostly because of battery. My phone is currently on the way out and obviously they don't make original batteries for phones. Replacement baterries don't work more than few months.

So what do you folks do?
Sell on olx if u get good resale value

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock