Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 217,424
Prebook Mi & Redmi phones for Rs 499 and get a gift voucher worth Rs 599. Mumbai's 1st Mi Home opens Oct 14th at Phoenix Market City, Kurla. Pre-book today: Mi Home - Mi India

Got 100GB free storage after months :love: :cheers:
My total onedrive storage 100GB + 30GB = 130GB
2FHqiGL.png

Epmucxe.png

My Mobile Showing VOLTE LTE+ , I want to know LTE+ means!??

Last edited:
Privacy and aadhaar activists, get yourself ready to fight another war, this time it's against Mighty Google. Considering India is 98% android this is much bigger threat

Google collects Android users' locations even when location services are disabled

Many people realize that smartphones track their locations. But what if you actively turn off location services, haven’t used any apps, and haven’t even inserted a carrier SIM card?

Even if you take all of those precautions, phones running Android software gather data about your location and send it back to Google when they’re connected to the internet, a Quartz investigation has revealed.

Since the beginning of 2017, Android phones have been collecting the addresses of nearby cellular towers—even when location services are disabled—and sending that data back to Google. The result is that Google, the unit of Alphabet behind Android, has access to data about individuals’ locations and their movements that go far beyond a reasonable consumer expectation of privacy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock