Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 215,734
Hi just wanted t know whether processor of a mobile plays important part in 5G network , i mean does smartphones have modem like equipment???
i ready soemwhere that certain processor have better 5g modem that provides better 5G connectivity

Alos how to know whether modile handsets supports carrier aggregation

Hi just wanted t know whether processor of a mobile plays important part in 5G network , i mean does smartphones have modem like equipment???
i ready soemwhere that certain processor have better 5g modem that provides better 5G connectivity

If it shows 4G+ then it supports. Otherwise not. Mostly you need to root the phone. Mediatek phone doesn't support CA in India mostly apart from 40C.

Yes. The 5G modem is integrated into the smartphone processor, which is responsible for managing the connection between the phone and the 5G network. Therefore, the processor must be compatible with 5G networks, and the quality of modem used determines connectivity.

Both appropriate hardware and software is necessary for carrier aggregation. Sometimes, brands do not enable it even when the processor supports carrier aggregation.

Smartbands with displays are sold as smartwatches. People are dumb. How can anything be smart if you can't install one single app, take photos or even make video calls which are basic features of smartwatches. It is plain cheating in broad daylight.

How to change default app for video calling in redmi note 11 prime 5g
It is using Duo by default

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock