Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 215,692
I am using MI 6A since its launch on June-2018.

After continues using since last 5 years. Today formatted my MI 6A Mobile. Feeling refreshing my mobile but hanging still happens :LOL:
Wow.. That's a great achievement bro. My MI 3 lasted for just 13 months and didn't boot up. I thought MI provided "Time Bomb" within their devices so that, the device will broke exactly after warranty period. But Poco F1 (I bought for that great feel of the Kevlar back) is still running great.
The hanging could be due to the new software updates that added more bloat to the device.
Brands use this strategy to keep the phone prices in check (They get money from the bloat apps' Co). Too bad, even big Company like Sammy is also guilty of this strategy in their budget and mid range segments.
Exactly these companies provide update to give bugs only.
That's why I love Motorola and Google phones. Both are having clean UI with zero ads. Further Motorola never gives update and so no fear of buggy updates :rofl2: . Google sells their phones already with lots of bugs and takes their sweet time to fix them one at a time with one update each.

Wow.. That's a great achievement bro. My MI 3 lasted for just 13 months and didn't boot up. I thought MI provided "Time Bomb" within their devices so that, the device will broke exactly after warranty period. But Poco F1 (I bought for that great feel of the Kevlar back) is still running great.

Brands use this strategy to keep the phone prices in check (They get money from the bloat apps' Co). Too bad, even big Company like Sammy is also guilty of this strategy in their budget and mid range segments.

That's why I love Motorola and Google phones. Both are having clean UI with zero ads. Further Motorola never gives update and so no fear of buggy updates :rofl2: . Google sells their phones already with lots of bugs and takes their sweet time to fix them one at a time with one update each.
Pixel 7 has issues apart from heating?

Further Motorola never gives update and so no fear of buggy updates :rofl2: .

I can vouch for this, as I know from owning a Motorola mobile that I bought in 2020 😆

The only good thing that the Chinese company Lenovo has continued ever since they acquired Motorola's mobile division (Motorola Mobility) from Google (in 2014) was that all of their mobile phones have been "near stock" Android along with a decent UI.

As far as software updates & bug fixes go, Motorola's singular policy to it's customers has been, "who did you say you were again? I don't even know you" 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️

Pixel 7 has issues apart from heating?
No Idea bro. I am using Pixel 6a.
I can vouch for this, as I know from owning a Motorola mobile that I bought in 2020 😆

The only good thing that the Chinese company Lenovo has continued ever since they acquired Motorola's mobile division (Motorola Mobility) from Google (in 2014) was that all of their mobile phones have been "near stock" Android along with a decent UI.

As far as software updates & bug fixes go, Motorola's singular policy to it's customers has been, "who did you say you were again? I don't even know you" 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️
Advantages of Moto phones apart from Clean ad free UI are great network performance (where Pixel is a SORE LOSER & Mid range Samsung is LOSER), great battery life, most accessories in box (case and fast charger), Splash resistance even in budget phones, 3.5mm jack + microSD slot and now stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos. Even though I love Samsung phones, they misses almost all these advantages, especially in their mid-range phones (especially the Exynos ones).

Expected Dis-Advantages in Moto Phones are POTATO Cameras (even GCAM can't help much here) and of course SW updates, which are the strong points of Pixel and Samsung phones.

So I am using Pixel 6a (Airtel) and Moto G62 (Jio) to get best of both worlds and I am really happy.

No Idea bro. I am using Pixel 6a.
I didn't face any issues over four to five months of usgae. It took lot of time to have 5G, rest things were fine. I absolutely love the phone. Towards March end, I faced issues of heating a little bit. Rest of things were perfect. Can't wait to test Tensor G3 flat Pixel 8 Pro and Tensor G4(TSMC) in Pixel 9 Pro. Motorola is launching Dimensity powered smartphones of late, which I don't like. Camera is fine under 20K. G62/G71/G72 were excellent choices under 15-16K. G73 is also pretty good.

@TheAndroidFreak bro any idea if moto edge 40 pro is launching in India at all?
Has been launched in Europe since a while now and launched in USA too but no clue in India up till now. Is it completely skipped this year? Do u have any idea or maybe some source in moto India to confirm?

@TheAndroidFreak bro any idea if moto edge 40 pro is launching in India at all?
Has been launched in Europe since a while now and launched in USA too but no clue in India up till now. Is it completely skipped this year? Do u have any idea or maybe some source in moto India to confirm?
Not launching in India for sure. Get it imported from China or EU if you want it. EU has 4600 battery and US version has 5100 battery capacity. EU version will work in India. China version is cheapest with slightly different software. If you unlock bootloader and can flash EU version and relock bootloader, you can order from China.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock