Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 215,706
Is 90% battery health normal for a 11 month old phone? When will it reach at 80%.
VHXZbZ8.jpg

Nope drained very fast .. mobile model ?? As well as app name have to test my mobile
Poco C3. I used Phone Doctor Plus app to test. I use this phone for mostly hotspot purposes as JioFi doesn't support Vi. Not getting broadband. As I am moving so using it excessively for hotspot. Should I get my battery replaced?

Did you get battery draining notification ?? Also do check battery Usuage graph see any red line is there or not

RqeGnaL.jpg
There is no such notification. Here's my battery stats. I completed 211 charging cycle.
WezDbg1.jpg

I think @mmadhankumar bro has idea about battery health. I saw him explain in some thread in the past which I can't remember. Can you confirm at what percentage should we get our batteries replaced?

@iDJ bro, 85% is the recommended limit to replace battery. If you can use the battery within 25% to 85%, that is never allow it to drain to zero and never allow to full charge 100%, then your battery will thank you and you will get least degradation of battery in the long run.

One of my EV with just the LeadAcid battery is running for 30th month now without any issue. This type of Battery life in Lead Acid EV is almost an achievement. The beauty is the same 25% to 85% formula.

I think in OneUI 4.0 (Samsung's Android 12), there is a setting to NOT charge the phone above 85% level.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock