Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,710
  • Views: Views 216,688
@Siva @Bapun Raz ,anyone please provide some suggestions on this..

It's good buy under 20K. But iQOO Z5 is overall great if you leave display. But this phone is great when CA comes into picture. Otherwise superfine.

eL0qpBt.jpg

Source

Probably Lava is also launching another budget phone with Amoled display.
-/Unverified accounts on Twitter said Micromax IN will launch one 5G phone and Lava another 4G phone in February.
Dimensity 900 is must above 15-16K(Have used in Oppo Reno 6 for three four months and experience is good) and Dimensity 800 is must between 12-16K currently to attract customers. From what I have observerer after using Realme Narzo 30 5G and Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, both offer excellent battery life and balanced performance compared to snapdragon 732G/720G from Poco/Redmi. Performance from Moto 732G is better than Redmi snapdragon 732G. I don't know whether it's MIUI thing or not but after flashing custom roms it's really good. So far with Realme I have observed great optimization in terms of Dimensity chipsets(though 11i is an exception).

May be the spyware and ads (in MIUI) are making the performance to take a hit.
Maybe. But snapdragon 695 apart from efficiency,I wonder why Xiaomi opted for this chip. They could have gone easily with snapdragon 778G. But I guess with two iterations per year, 7 gen 1 chipset is coming and I am 100% sure, Xiaomi will launch phone with same chipset.

Source

Probably Lava is also launching another budget phone with Amoled display.
-/Unverified accounts on Twitter said Micromax IN will launch one 5G phone and Lava another 4G phone in February.
This Micromax In Note 2 is good except carrier aggregation. I didn't see it even on Jio. My building has small cell but there is tower nearby and I don't see CA even on that tower through this phone. Rest all phones shows CA on Jio. Software updates is another big thing. Apart from this two issues, this is perfect phone for one and half years. Good signal reception. Good performance even though storage speeds are not near to UFS 2.1/2.2 as company is claiming. Micromax just launch Dimensity 800 and 900 devices immediately before May with 10 bands support above 15K. Most people will buy that instead of this.

This Micromax In Note 2 is good except carrier aggregation. I didn't see it even on Jio. My building has small cell but there is tower nearby and I don't see CA even on that tower through this phone. Rest all phones shows CA on Jio. Software updates is another big thing. Apart from this two issues, this is perfect phone for one and half years. Good signal reception. Good performance even though storage speeds are not near to UFS 2.1/2.2 as company is claiming. Micromax just launch Dimensity 800 and 900 devices immediately before May with 10 bands support above 15K. Most people will buy that instead of this.
Their update cycle sucks big time. But UI is pretty stable IMO. I know one user of In 1 and she has not faced any bugs after 3 months of use. About Android OS update, one of the micromax fan boi is saying that they will skip a 11 and will directly update to A 12 coming February. Let's see.

Their update cycle sucks big time. But UI is pretty stable IMO. I know one user of In 1 and she has not faced any bugs after 3 months of use. About Android OS update, one of the micromax fan boi is saying that they will skip a 11 and will directly update to A 12 coming February. Let's see.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock