Share your Prepaid / Postpaid Plan details

RE: Share your post paid plan details

Sai Laxman said:
@Bapun Raz bro -- Are you telling this thread was bumped by DDF Team Member :huh If Means Balaji G bro included into DDF Team :huh .. Plz Clarify - Thanks :) ..

Sorry for making confusion through my post.. :( I meant, a team member already replied without any issue means it is good to keep as it is, if you have moderation related queries you could have consulted the team via TTT or reported the post, incase moderation needed we could have done else report would have been ignored and if explanation needed we could have PMed you with clarification.

By the way, go through your posts bro and you will find the same what i said in my last post yourself. The kind of responses you gave to Sadiq bro in this thread and to other team members as well before, do you think that is correct behaviour and expected from a senior member like you?

When Madhan bro was active, he has said this to several members on how to behave well with the moderators, he also mentioned on the rules book Moderators are volunteers who give their valuable time and hardwork for the welfare of the forum. So show some respect and be kind to them. Abusing or harrassing the team members is not tolerated.

Thanks

Bapun Raz said:
Sorry for making confusion through my post.. :( I meant, a team member already replied without any issue means it is good to keep as it is,
Is it bro , Then you might quoted my post #15 bro instead of Post #12 correct bro if bold words are for quoted post right bro :huh ..

MTNL Broadband

Plan Name: BB-600-2M
Monthly Charges: 600rs (Excluding Service Tax )
Speed: 2 Mbps up to 18 GB and after that 1 Mbps

-------------------------------
Recently MTNL has increased the FUP limit because of JIO. :k

BSNL BBG Combo - 1450

4 Mbps till 40GB, 1 Mbps beyond.

Moving to Railwire BB from 1st Feb for a cheaper than my current plan with more speed and FUP.

Alliance Broadband 

Plan : Surf+

Speed : web Surfing and downloading at 512 Kbps, Video streaming at 1 Mbps

Tariff : Rs 345 including all taxes

Sarkar said:
Alliance Broadband 

Cheap, Very Cheap. :c :clap

Sarkar said:
Alliance Broadband 

WOW. Surfing and DLs at 512, but video streaming at double speed. First time saw such service from any BB provider. Usually they do the opposite. :lol

Bapun Raz said:
WOW. Surfing and DLs at 512, but video streaming at double speed. First time saw such service from any BB provider. Usually they do the opposite. :lol

Yeah I was also surprised first. Earlier everything was at 512 Kbps but when BSNL raised the speed to 1 Mbps last year then Alliance also raised their video streaming speed.

Just checked their plans, looks costly bro. Only some benifit for Kolkata.

Bapun Raz said:
Just checked their plans, looks costly bro. Only some benifit for Kolkata.

That's the worst site to visit. They Rarely update plans. BTW I am not from Kolkata, I from rest of bengal and all plans are also not in site for example you cannot find my subscribed Surf+ plan in site.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock