Share your Prepaid / Postpaid Plan details

Share your post paid plan details

Earlier i was on My Plan 399. But since December 2016, i am on My plan 199.
Courtesy: Jio 4g

85df1c6f2fe694e06343f964c92dd7e1.jpg

RE: Share your post paid plan details

Bumping of old thread against forum rules know :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:

I agree if it is bumped with irrelevant information. This thread could have been stick earlier but not stick. But still it is a kind of other stick threads. (Ex: Post-your-Internet-Speed-Results )

So, we can allow in this thread.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I agree if it is bumped with irrelevant information.

So Bumping of old thread with releavent query is acceptble right :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
So Bumping of old thread with releavent query is acceptble right :huh ..
Why are you quoting partially? Quote the full post and you will get the answer yourself. Either case, team decision is final based on the nature of the thread.

@All,
If you find something wrong , then report and leave it to the team.

I think this is equivalent to Internet speed and DTH signal thread... I may be incorrect but I don't find this incorrect.

Sai Laxman said:

I also bumped Vote for Best Anti Virus thread, but you had taken that positively. Remember, it is from a team member, so respect it and post in the talk to team and we will clarify. We have some proper reasons to bump the old threads and not unnecessarily like newbies. Please show some respect towards the whole team, instead of just admins. This is not the only time you did it, but you have did previously too which is making people feel like team is nothing but everything is admin only while myself don't think like that. People might get ego etc if they get higher tags, but that's not the case with me. I am sorry for speaking so much openly, but i hope from this post people will get to learn something. :)

@Bapun Raz bro -- Are you telling this thread was bumped by DDF Team Member :huh If Means Plz check once again or Balaji G bro included into DDF Team :huh .. Plz Clarify - Thanks :) ..

Sai Laxman said:

these kind of thread a little different from other..

"share ur internet speeds" etc..

It can happen that for months ppl, dont share their internet speed, but one fine day, someone gets a new connection, and shares his new speed.... so its acceptable, as its an ongoing thread.
Ideally such threads are already stuck...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock