Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,751
That's orange carrot 🥕 although it's available through out the year and is less sweeter ☺️

Although price depend on palce to palce
OK this is for all of you a friendly advice shift Jaipur to make Gajar Ka Halwa affordable.
Fg89u7w.jpg
Haha, you won't believe it. I am literally doing that. 😂 I know how cheap fruits and vegetables are in Jaipur. 😎

Haha, you won't believe it. I am literally doing that. 😂 I know how cheap fruits and vegetables are in Jaipur. 😎
Actually there is a reason as city is surrounded by villages.
You are in Jaipur wow!
Where are you from?

Actually there is a reason as city is surrounded by villages.
You are in Jaipur wow!
Where are you from?
I am not in yet. I am moving next month.

Really Disappointed with last two orders.

11th jan booked 4 items, 2 items delivered and 2 item estimated date extended from 12th Jan to 16th Jan, on 17th Jan its autmatically cancelled.
17th Jan booked 4 items, again same thing 2 items delivered and 2 item estimated date extended from 18th Jan to 22th Jan, Now I want to cancel this order and book for fresh one but they are helpless with order in process, so cancellation not available right.

This Sunday I ordered 7 items. From that, I received 6 items. And for one of the item, I received refund.
But, refund is received in Cashback wallet 😡.
that amount must be used by 30th April and with 5x order amount.

This Sunday I ordered 7 items. From that, I received 6 items. And for one of the item, I received refund.
But, refund is received in Cashback wallet 😡.
that amount must be used by 30th April and with 5x order amount.
I think refund amount transferred to Jio mart Wallet, not in cash back balance. Pls. Check.

I checked it and it is in Cashback wallet.
I called to customer care also. They told it is company's policy.

It's going to be 3½ year since JioMart launched but, they are unable to figure out a small thing that is to update available of the product.
Cancelled the product and initiated refund. Now what next I've to pay for delivery fee from some other applications.

Problem is I don't know how Tata Neu rewards and JioMart lacks variety of items. There is no alternative here.
I have had the same experience with Jio Mart. I ordered on 26th of April, Initially they kept delaying the delivery and ultimately after 6 days cancelled it on 1st May and issued the refund another 5 days later on 6th May which is still not reflecting in my card. I have decided to use only quick ecommerce options like Blinkit, Swiggy instamart and Big basket from now. Or at the most Amazon fresh. Jio Mart has become horrible now.
8zyeyVN.png

I have had the same experience with Jio Mart. I ordered on 26th of April, Initially they kept delaying the delivery and ultimately after 6 days cancelled it on 1st May and issued the refund another 5 days later on 6th May which is still not reflecting in my card. I have decided to use only quick ecommerce options like Blinkit, Swiggy instamart and Big basket from now. Or at the most Amazon fresh. Jio Mart has become horrible now.
8zyeyVN.png
Have you ever tried nearby Jio Kirana stores? How are those?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock