Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,760
Services have improved. Earlier they use to Tak 2 to 5 days to deliver. I ordered last night at 9 pm. Got it delivered today within 24 hours.

Yes,
Order 12th November at 11.40+pm delivered 13th November 6.30+pm, they updated as 8.00+pm but delivered around 6.30pm

8DsxsSA.jpg

DMart is better than Jio. Almost same discount but all popular brands and all variants available in DMart.

Store refunded me ₹1.50 in the wallet because of weight difference in carrots while packing.
RsSS8iA.png

Wow 500gm carrot 21 😱😱

7BmFQJx.jpg

🥺😒
Might be imported. Last Sunday it was selling for ₹30 kg at our nearby market. There is another carrot too which is very expensive.
MZW7wi5.png

I think something that is a missing from JioMart is quantity selection. Let's say I wanted half kilo or 250 gm of the Red Carrot. I should be able to get it by putting the quantity. Software can easily calculate the amount and make a bill. Here whole 1 kilo is required. Based on the experience with the carrot I can say they weight and pack here. They can easily provide same to customers.

Might be imported. Last Sunday it was selling for ₹30 kg at our nearby market. There is another carrot too which is very expensive.
MZW7wi5.png

I think something that is a missing from JioMart is quantity selection. Let's say I wanted half kilo or 250 gm of the Red Carrot. I should be able to get it by putting the quantity. Software can easily calculate the amount and make a bill. Here whole 1 kilo is required. Based on the experience with the carrot I can say they weight and pack here. They can easily provide same to customers.
Is the quality of Vegetables good in Jiomart ??

Is the quality of Vegetables good in Jiomart ??
I only ordered dry vegetables like potatoes and onions so I can't confirm. I ordered carrots to adjust the pricing. We normally buy vegetables from our nearby market. We get the best quality there as these are organic farmers coming from rural areas and Meghalaya to directly sell vegetables in the city. Recently my neighbour ordered Orange from JioMart. Those were really of good quality.

I only ordered dry vegetables like potatoes and onions so I can't confirm. I ordered carrots to adjust the pricing. We normally buy vegetables from our nearby market. We get the best quality there as these are organic farmers coming from rural areas and Meghalaya to directly sell vegetables in the city. Recently my neighbour ordered Orange from JioMart. Those were really of good quality.
+1 .. Except electronic items rest everything we bought from local store only 😎👍

Wow 500gm carrot 21 😱😱

🥺😒

That's orange carrot 🥕 although it's available through out the year and is less sweeter ☺️

Although price depend on palce to palce
OK this is for all of you a friendly advice shift Jaipur to make Gajar Ka Halwa affordable.
Fg89u7w.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock