Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,755
They are selling non alcoholic beers.
iTs0YYa.jpg

They have the weirdest bugs. Whenever I search Pepsi. It doesn't show up. But if I go to google search for Pepsi. It shows up and can be ordered too. This has been happening since last month. Same is the case with other beverages too. Even Coke didn't showed up before but available on googling.

Excellent customer service. Received a sealed open item which was missing. Got refunded within 72 hours.
JC2QBL9.jpg

Wow that was unexpected
That's why shared here as Play Store reviews and social media post about their customer service is bad. But I still hate the fact that they didn't gave any clear update on what to do with the product. I am not sure whether someone will collect it or I'll have to just throw it away.

Cycle All In One Assorted Agarbatti 191 pcs - JioMart

Really Nice Product with Bumber Offer.

Purchase on 28/01/2021, still around 100+ agarbatti's available in box

Containing (Not remembered exactly)
  • 10 Rupees Agarbatti packs 4 or 5
  • 20 Rupees Agarbatti packs 4 or 5
  • 7 Rupees Kumkum Pack
  • 7 Rupees Turmeric Pack
  • Pooja items.

If you add all item pack price its near 190+ rupees

Ordered 567/- amount grocery and expected date given 13/04/2021 with note.. Delivery will be delay due current situation but delivered on 13/04/2021 means today
qkxq8JQ.jpg

Ordered 567/- amount grocery and expected date given 13/04/2021 with note.. Delivery will be delay due current situation but delivered on 13/04/2021 means today
qkxq8JQ.jpg
Got sanitizer free?

I think Bigbasket and grofers are better than JioMart, giving some free items with order of 800₹ or more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock