Serie A moves to Ten Sports from Star Sports

• Thread starter Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 27
  • Views Views: Views 3,405
ayanc99 said:
What do you mean that's not the source, r u a joker? Do you know anything about sports rights syndication business. The rights were given to Star Sports for 3 years but they have failed to provide adequate and proper coverage. I complained to Lega Serie A about this matter. They took it with the rightsholder MP Silva and who tried to shift it to Sony but Star wasn't agreeable to it. I am in this business so I give information when it is confirmed only.

I think u may be a very big corporate honcho...but don't hav any manners and don't knw hw to talk to people..so go and learn dat and den reply....:P

akashgangwar said:
I think u may be a very big corporate honcho...but don't hav any manners and don't knw hw to talk to people..so go and learn dat and den reply....:P

Well I would suggest that you should think before posting generalised comments just based on your whims and fancies!!!

akashgangwar said:

I think you need learn some manners he's not a ordinary guy he's from sports syndication so he knows better then anyone else.

akashgangwar said:

Anirudha Das said:
I think you need learn some manners he's not a ordinary guy he's from sports syndication so he knows better then anyone else.
Agree bro he needs to learn some manner and btw some more english

ayanc99 said:
Well I would suggest that you should think before posting generalised comments just based on your whims and fancies!!!

Please go ahead and cheque the schedule of Star Sports for the first weekend of March...u wil get ur answer...Dats y i asked the proper source...Big talk only dont work..Proof works...

Anirudha Das said:

check the schedule of star sports and den reply who is not an ordinary guy from big sports syndicate and who knows better den anyone else...:k

akashgangwar said:
Please go ahead and cheque the schedule of Star Sports for the first weekend of March...u wil get ur answer...Dats y i asked the proper source...Big talk only dont work..Proof works...

I know and I checked it with the rightsholder MP Silva and they informed that Serie A will move to Ten Sports from the month of March 2014! You can check it for yourself if it happens or not. The rightsholder won't give wrong information.

ayanc99 said:
I know and I checked it with the rightsholder MP Silva and they informed that Serie A will move to Ten Sports from the month of March 2014! You can check it for yourself if it happens or not. The rightsholder won't give wrong information.

I have provided the proof..u also giv proof so dat everyone will believe..otherwise dere r many here who says lots of things widout proof...

If its true then good news for us..if ten got the series a then we will able to watch this soon on TEN Action

Back
Top Bottom