SC puts on hold sale of 2G spectrum by Aircel-Maxis to RCom and Bharti Airtel ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,162

Sai Jai

Reaction score
New Delhi: The Supreme Court
on Friday put on hold sale of 2G
spectrum by Aircel-Maxis to Anil
Ambani's Reliance
Communications and Bharti
Airtel.

According to ANI, the apex court
said four accused in the case
will have to appear in a special
court. The next date of hearing
will be on February 3.
The top court added that Aircel
spectrum will be seized and
transferred in 2 weeks, if the
controller and owners do not
appear in court in connection
with the case. Http://deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/060117/sc-puts-on-hold-sale-of-2g-spectrum-by-aircel-maxis-to-anil-ambanis-rcom.html

Sarkar said:
So Aircel license will be canceled. RIP Aircel [emoji2]

Not yet may be but SC ask Aircel to take Precaution step for their customers .. May be they share other Network spectrum as friendly network but itz all going to happen will maxis MD not appear on hearing means only .. Itz doubt on will SC take that much decision may be threat purpose they said like that :) ..

I think Aircel owners will not appear in Supreme Court bcoz SC will put them in jail like Sahara boss. So license cancellation is just a matter of time

Sarkar said:
I think Aircel owners will not appear in Supreme Court bcoz SC will put them in jail like Sahara boss. So license cancellation is just a matter of time

Bro Aircel owner no need to appear in Court coz SC orders Maxis Owner's Anadha Krishnan and Ralph Marshall should appear on Apex Court in next hearing January 9th 2017 ..

Sarkar said:
But bro last line tells that spectrum will be seized

Yeah bro I didnt denied that but my opinion itz just a threat lets see ..

amarnathkvk said:
Isn't sun direct also involved in this case :huh

yeah but thats different part .. This part based telecom sale to airtel and reliance by Aircel - Maxis .. Sdirect and KD brothers part is DTH and Sun direct based :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock