Good News SBI launched CASHBACK Credit Card

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 14,788
Ideally you should get only the 10% instant discount and no cashback with this card during the offer period.
Yes but I think that doesn't happen with these cashback cards, sometimes these cashback cards are silently removed from the offers, even the same for Amazon Pay ICICI card.

Yup this is the problem with these cards, there is a possibility sometimes you'll get 10% instant+5% cashback but on some other days you'll not get these instant discounts.
Yes last time people were getting both in Amazon Sale where as during Flipkart Sale they have exempted the cashback card from offer even nothing as such mentioned in T&C.
They mentioned only about corporate and PayTM Cards only.
Ideally you should get only the 10% instant discount and no cashback with this card during the offer period.
Yes or they could do like what Flipkart did in last sale they reduced the cashback amount from discount and mention that the card user will get in next 5% as cashback.

even nothing as such mentioned in T&C.
They mentioned only about corporate and PayTM Cards only.
roqR2BD.jpg

As me and @Esmail were discussing about the cashback on this card. So I got statement there is no cashback on online fee payment and AmazonPay wallet addition.

5UsGhEd.jpg

As me and @Esmail were discussing about the cashback on this card. So I got statement there is no cashback on online fee payment and AmazonPay wallet addition.

5UsGhEd.jpg
Received Cashback but on what exactly?
qIu5V3a.jpg

Received Cashback but on what exactly?
qIu5V3a.jpg
1057+266=1323x5%=66.15 (your cashback)
So out of your 2 Amazon transactions you got cashback on the 1057 one but not on the 117 one.
Can you confirm what these two transactions were? Was the larger one a product purchase on Amazon and smaller one was a wallet addition through Ubr?

Last edited:
1057+266=1323x5%=66.15 (your cashback)
So out of your 2 Amazon transactions you got cashback on the 1057 one but not on the 117 one.
Can you confirm what these two transactions were? Was the larger one a product purchase on Amazon and smaller one was a wallet addition through Uber?
1057 was added in AmznPy via Ubr and 266 was added in Bjaj Py 🙀 don't reveal our secret ⚡

1057 was added in AmznPy via Ubr and 266 was added in Bjaj Py 🙀 don't reveal our secret ⚡
So then wallet addition is giving cashback which is good news until SBI excludes it. What was the 117 transaction on amzn py which didn't get the cashback? Was it a bill payment?

So then wallet addition is giving cashback which is good news until SBI excludes it.
Untill unless we have third party addition option like Ubr we are safe.
What was the 117 transaction on amzn py which didn't get the cashback? Was it a bill payment?
It was JioPhone 153 recharge remaining amount was already in wallet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock