Good News SBI launched CASHBACK Credit Card

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 14,954
Finally got the approval message 1 month after the application, card to be delivered in 7 working days.

Finally got the approval message 1 month after the application, card to be delivered in 7 working days.
Its been long time that i applied but no update yet. May be it will take time for me too

No discount on Flipkart as 10% off on SBI credit card. I applied this card no discount, regular price.

No discount on Flipkart as 10% off on SBI credit card. I applied this card no discount, regular price.
Yup this is the problem with these cards, there is a possibility sometimes you'll get 10% instant+5% cashback but on some other days you'll not get these instant discounts.

For that particular reason went with SimplyClick card rather than this.

Yup this is the problem with these cards, there is a possibility sometimes you'll get 10% instant+5% cashback but on some other days you'll not get these instant discounts.

For that particular reason went with SimplyClick card rather than this.
Ideally you should get only the 10% instant discount and no cashback with this card during the offer period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock