• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 7,824
Have to pay 48,000 today
Where should I pay to get maximum reward

Have to pay 48,000 today
Where should I pay to get maximum reward
On PayTM, they give lots of cashback points for higher amount bill payments like yours. Which you can redeem for PayTM, Amazon, Flipkart, etc gift vouchers. This month I redeemed ₹200.
Sometimes they even give 100% cashback points if you haven't paid any credit card bill for a while. That means, you can get ₹480 if you have that offer.

Sometimes they even give 100% cashback points if you haven't paid any credit card bill for a while. That means, you can get ₹480 if you have that offer.
110 cashback points = ₹1.
Also, maximum cashback points is capped upto 35000 for promo code CCSUPER100.

Important update about your SBI Credit Card

Dear Cardholder,

We thank you for your continued patronage and hope that you are having a pleasant and rewarding experience using your credit card.

At SBI Card, we are truly committed towards building relationship based on trust and transparency. With this endeavor, we are sending across this communication to inform you about important update regarding your card.

Please note:

Accrual of Reward Points on Govt Related transactions with your credit card will be discontinued, with effect from 1 June 2024.

Government related transactions shall be identified under Merchant Category Codes (MCC) 9399 and 9311, on best effort basis. The MCCs are defined by the network partners and are subject to change basis their discretion and such changes shall be implemented basis communication from the networks without any requirement for intimation/information to the customers.

In case of further query, please call our Helpline at 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code).

Warm Regards,
SBI Card

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock