• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,874

IndiaN

Contributor
Reaction score
My SBI Card due date is 28th
I have enabled auto debit
They didn't charged my sb account yet and showing full bill amount paid on 28th March

Is it due to 3 months extended time period

Yes. The 3 months interim relief includes all kinds of loans, credit card payments, online EMI purchases. All national, private, small finance banks should abide by this recommendation. Three months EMI, interest for those 3 months period, penalty for late payment for the 3 months all has been waived off for these duration. You can pay them after 3 months without any additional interest or charges. However if you still wish to continue pay the EMI you can contact the bank and ask them to deduct the amount as normal.

Yes. The 3 months interim relief includes all kinds of loans, credit card payments, online EMI purchases. All national, private, small finance banks should abide by this recommendation. Three months EMI, interest for those 3 months period, penalty for late payment for the 3 months all has been waived off for these duration. You can pay them after 3 months without any additional interest or charges. However if you still wish to continue pay the EMI you can contact the bank and ask them to deduct the amount as normal.

Is credit card included, I read somewhere that credit card is not included (trying to recollect where I read)

My mobile emi with bajaj finserv emi card... And my due date 2nd April...emi will deduct or not??

Bought a mobile on HDFC Debit Card EMI. EMI will start from April. Let's see if they deduct or not.

My mobile emi with bajaj finserv emi card... And my due date 2nd April...emi will deduct or not??
Bought a mobile on HDFC Debit Card EMI. EMI will start from April. Let's see if they deduct or not.

RBI has only issued a moratorium all banks, finance and lending institutions. It depends on your bank, how they implement it. RBI also mentioned that the "term loan EMIs" will be paused automatically. So all other payments including credit card payments, online purchases and other payments may or may not be stopped by your banks. It depends on your bank. If you want it to be paused, it is better to get in contact with them to avail this moratorium.

CRED Is Saying Something Different may be misleading as they don't want to stop payment via them

tQpJkPf.jpg

kq6qAMp.jpg

IpsO2RV.jpg

If CRED is true and based on facts then in my opinion u should not opt for pause In payment .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock