Samsung Pay News & Updates

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 5,986
NEs6ewM.jpg

Samsung Pay updated with support for Android 8.0 Oreo

Samsung Pay is getting a new update in India today, following one just three weeks ago. With the latest version, users will be able to use their Samsung phone to pay at merchants that support the country’s UPI payment system by scanning barcodes. UPI, or Unified Payments Interface, is a Government of India initiative that lets people make payments and transfer money with even a basic phone as long as it is connected to a network operator, and it is now being enabled for merchants and retailers.

Samsung Pay update in India brings support for UPI payments via Bharat QR codes

zuFvhlt.jpg

In early days of the launch, i was able to transact with Samsung Pay. But these days, i hardly find any card machines working properly.
Each time i try to pay, it doesn't works. As a result, i give the card for swipe. I really don't want to carry all my cards everywhere i go.

Last edited:
As part of its ongoing commitment to revolutionizing the way payments are made, Samsung Electronics announced that Samsung Pay is now available in Mexico. Samsung Pay’s entry into the Mexican market marks the second Latin American country to receive the service and the 20th market worldwide.

Samsung Pay Now Available in Mexico

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock