Samsung Pay News & Updates

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 5,993

Ritesh

Reaction score
Hi bros,
Finally, Samsung Pay have arrived in India.

3421ef54aa663c2792fc9bb37167faaf.jpg

e592597ac4068f4bdc54ec0d8aeac633.jpg

bff5a4963dc8d260208d65ede7bc147f.jpg

edf2c454375aa8d12c66ba6ef9a1e8bb.jpg

Samsung has officially announced the rollout of its Samsung Pay contactless payment solution. Samsung earlier this month had launched a ‘Register for Early Access ’ program allowing users to be among the first ones to get started with Samsung Pay. The company has tied up with MasterCard, Visa, and American Express for the service. Samsung Pay also supports mobile wallets like Paytm, RuPay card and UPI apps. It will be available across compatible devices starting today.Samsung Pay will be initially available for select Samsung handset devices such as the Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2016), Galaxy A5 (2016). It is further compatible with the Gear S3 smartwatch. The solution will be rolled out to J-series of budget smartphones as well.

To start using Samsung Pay, users to need to create Samsung Account ID, which is provided at the time of registration onto the device. Go to Settings > Accounts > Add Samsung Account. Then install the Samsung Pay application. Set up the application with necessary details. Users need to save their credit/debit card details such as card number, expiry date, and CVV. To authenticate the payment, users need to scan the fingerprint or entering a Samsung Pay PIN. Do note that your smartphone has to be updated with the latest Android software.

Samsung Pay contactless payment solution launched in India; here’s how it works

I saw it yesterday. When i went samsung show room. Seller ne use karkar dikhaya tha.

Good move by Samsung:tup
Many products are launched by Samsung but I still waiting for Samsung Fans(Table Fan):u

sagR said:
Good move by Samsung:tup
Many products are launched by Samsung but I still waiting for Samsung Fans(Table Fan):u
Are you kidding? Or it is really planned..![emoji33]

Bapun Raz said:
Are you kidding? Or it is really planned..![emoji33]

Not kidding bhaijaan.......
For me table fan is always better than hanging fan.
Ceiling fan sometimes in summer throws heat air but not happens in table fan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock