Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Oreo update now rolling out in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,221
Excellent update by Samsung.
Battery backup have improved and phone is much more smoother now.
I was getting error of Daily Download Limit crossed. So, i installed Smart Switch on my lappy and updated my S7 last night.
Also, The Free RAM was used to me around 600 MB - 800 MB in Nougat, but after the update, the Free RAM available is between 1.4 GB - 1.7 GB.

Last edited:
Excellent update by Samsung.
Battery backup have improved and phone is much more smoother now.
I was getting error of Daily Download Limit crossed. So, i installed Smart Switch on my lappy and updated my S7 last night.
Also, The Free RAM was used to me around 600 MB - 800 MB in Nougat, but after the update, the Free RAM available is between 1.4 GB - 1.7 GB.
Strange. My S7 is also giving same error message since the release day. On the other hand, my S7 Edge upgraded successfully without any error message.

Strange. My S7 is also giving same error message since the release day. On the other hand, my S7 Edge upgraded successfully without any error message.
Looks like this is a common problem across S7 devices. My friend is also facing same issue every since the release day.

Looks like this is a common problem across S7 devices. My friend is also facing same issue every since the release day.
No issues bro.. Just ask him to to download Smart Switch app on laptop and then it will be automatically installes on phone too.
After that it will take just 20 mins to download and install.

No issues bro.. Just ask him to to download Smart Switch app on laptop and then it will be automatically installes on phone too.
After that it will take just 20 mins to download and install.
Yeah, that is there bro. But, it's an issue from Samsung is what I'm trying to say, as everyone is facing it on S7.

Yes. There is definitely some server side issue. We should be able to direct install update on our mobiles.

Also Smart Switch downloads full software package and not upgrade files only, FOTA does that. So data usage will be a thing if you are on a restricted data usage plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock