Samsung Galaxy S4 gets a new software update in India, brings new features

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Samsung released the first software update for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) last month that brought stability improvements. Now a new update (I9500DDUBMEA)is rolling out for the Galaxy S4 users in India. This brings new features such as option to move apps to the SD card, HDR video recording, Semi-transparent status bar, new Smart Pause toggle in the notification, New camera firmware and lots more. The update rolled out for the Snapdragon version of the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) in Germany last week.

This update also brings New Camera firmware, Smart Pause Toggle, New Icons in Settings, Secure boot status (About Phone), Increase legibility (Display) (New feature) and more.

The update is about 343MB and is available Over-the-Air (OTA) in India. You can try updating using Kies software can’t update it OTA.

Samsung Galaxy S4 gets a new software update in India, brings new features

Tried to update through OTA but its not working. After reaching home will update through Kies.

ehu7y8a8.jpg

posted here.....

Link Removed

Bro that time update was available only on Germany. Now it came to our country. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock