Samsung Galaxy S3 pre-orders cross 9 million

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S3 has crossed 9 million units worldwide according to a report by Korea Economic Daily. This includes the unit sold to more than 290 carriers in 145 countries. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S3, 3rd phone in the Galaxy S series earlier this month, that has some unique features including S Voice, Smart stay, Smart alert, S Beam, AllShare Play and more.

The Galaxy S3 packs in 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display, 1.4GHz Quad-Core and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, Zero Shutter and 1.9MP front camera with HD recording at 30fps.

Samsung is the leading smartphone vendor in Q1 2012 based on shipments. With the release of Galaxy S3 they might hold the top postion in the second quarter too. The Samsung Galaxy S3 would go on sale in Europe on May 29th.

Source

ssparikshya said:
my brother has ordered it in delhi

Oh Nice :eek:hya ........I have GSII so not much to jump...Only changes HD screen,Quad-Core processor,NFC,Better Battery,4.8 inch......GSII have Super Amoled+ and GSIII have Super amoled HD, Front cam is 1.9mp in GSIII and 2.0 in SII ....Might get S4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock