Pre-Ordered Samsung Galaxy S8

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,354
Bapun Raz said:
Wasn't that an issue with Note 7 only? Other device hardly have any issues i think. My S7 battery backup is awesome.
it was for galaxy S4 model, 8-10 of my friends purchased that model, most of them's battery was the problem of overheat and later on company replaced all batteries free of cost..

Johny said:
it was for galaxy S4 model, 8-10 of my friends purchased that model, most of them's battery was the problem of overheat and later on company replaced all batteries free of cost..

May be issue on Dubai version. As i too have used Galaxy S4 since the day of its launch and it was over heating initially, later they somewhat managed to reduce the heating.

There was no heating issues in later version like S6 & S7. Hope its fine with S8 too.

Need to check about the red tint issue while taking the delivery. Hope thats not the case with my piece.

Last edited:
DTH Fan said:
Awesome. Congratulations. ;)

Btw what will you do with your older mobile phone? :lol

Exchanging my OnePlus 3. ;)

And i will keep S7 with me.

Last edited:
Got a chance to have hands on with Galaxy S8+ this evening, it feels awesome and very slim. :sp

The app drawer has been moved to swipe from up and down, instead of the 9 dots icon. Some more customization which i explored, i will be sharing those once i got my own unit.

The front camera quality is also lot better than its previous versions, now you can expect back camera quality in front camera and DSLR quality camera in back side camera. ;)

Received confirmation message for pre booking from Samsung:

Screenshot_20170430_193030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock