Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

Yup, bro. I was a bit more harsh when I said so. Because I love Samsung, but I hate the way they are proceeding now.
True.
The M Series is basically becoming A Series 2.0
Big Battery used to be the highlight of M Series phones. But nowadays that also changed.

True.
The M Series is basically becoming A Series 2.0
Big Battery used to be the highlight of M Series phones. But nowadays that also changed.
Bro, even I am OK with M becoming A2.0, since A series phones have LTE CA, at least. But M series becoming A series without specialty of A series is hurting me.

When M51 was launched, I was hopeful that, one day some A series phone will get that Jumbo 7000mAh battery. 7000mAh battery + LTE-CA, lovely combination, imho. But now, even M Series phones are shrinking wrt battery size.

Come on Samsung, 5000mAh battery is NOT at all huge anymore in 2021, since even your slim obsessed flagship phones have that capacity. Bring on 7000mAh or even more bigger battery and remove the carrot peeler style camera island in mid range phones, at least.

So, the OG Monster in M51 has done a lot of exercises (as shown in the pic) and now became LEANEST monster by shedding lots of weight, due to reduction of the battery capacity from 7000mAh to 5000mAh one.

Actually 7000mAh battery was USP of M51, now M52 is just yet another Samsung mid range phone with average specs. LEANEST monster is ugly and useless, imho.
Yup That 7000mAh with 60hz Amoled combination on M51 is just special.

jBCBhPN.jpg

Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launched!

-6GB+128GB: ₹29,999
-8GB+128GB: ₹31,999

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀:

-6GB+128GB: ₹26,999
-8GB+128GB: ₹28,999

Introductory price of 6GB version (avoid 8GB version) is not bad, especially considering the 5G support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock