I Have Decided To Skip M51 - Reason Non Availability Of 5G & 2CA

So Suggest Me Guys

Which Mobile Will Suit Me???

Budget Around 25k

I Can Compromise On Battery,
Anything Around 5000 mAh Is Ok

Rest Should Match M51 Specs

If you care about 5G and 2CA, then go for Moto G 5G. It supports all 10 Bands of 5G and also 2CA.

Whereas, Mi 10i has only two 5G Bands. OnePlus Nord has only one. Not sure if they have 2CA.

So if you care about these things, then go for Moto G 5G. Else Mi 10i or OnePlus Nord are better options.

If you care about 5G and 2CA, then go for Moto G 5G. It supports all 10 Bands of 5G and also 2CA.

Whereas, Mi 10i has only two 5G Bands. OnePlus Nord has only one. Not sure if they have 2CA.

So if you care about these things, then go for Moto G 5G. Else Mi 10i or OnePlus Nord are better options.
Nord has 3ca I think.

I Have Decided To Skip M51 - Reason Non Availability Of 5G & 2CA

So Suggest Me Guys

Budget Around 25k

I Can Compromise On Battery,
Anything Around 5000 mAh Is Ok

Rest Should Match M51 Specs
moto g 5g seems the best choice

Yes, only Nord is the option, with less 5G bands support. Else you can wait for few months, since many budget 5G phones are coming from almost all brands...

It would make sense to take a 5G phone when the technology is well and truly rolled out. Else, you are paying for something you would most likely not use (or use for little duration of your phone's life). Anyway, just my view point.

Yeah! Agreed With You!

Let Me Consider M51 Or Anything Which Matches Its Specs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock