Discussion Samsung Galaxy F23 5G

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,177
As per the above screenshot, your mobile battery has ran out of life or become faulty and needs to be replaced with a new one. It's better to do that as soon as possible. Because sometimes faulty batteries also explode with the device. ☹️
Thank you so much @Bapun bro🙏

I will replace new battery within 2 days

Today asked 1 official service center they told Rs.3000 excluding service charge, only 3 months warranty, in samsung website they mentioned Rs.1920 with 1 year warranty,

I had asked unofficial service center they told, 1 service person told 1 year warranty not original, another service center told sir 1 year not possible they give poor battery & it's easily explode or life also 2 to 3 months, they give China battery only & offical service center also given same battery, so I will arrange good & first quality battery with 6 months warranty, I had accept it

Today asked 1 official service center they told Rs.3000 excluding service charge, only 3 months warranty, in samsung website they mentioned Rs.1920 with 1 year warranty,

I had asked unofficial service center they told, 1 service person told 1 year warranty not original, another service center told sir 1 year not possible they give poor battery & it's easily explode or life also 2 to 3 months, they give China battery only & offical service center also given same battery, so I will arrange good & first quality battery with 6 months warranty, I had accept it
I am afraid to inform you that you've fallen for a known scam that often unofficial service centers do bro.

Firstly, the unofficial service center has no clue what components official service center uses. They just say it like that to earn their money 💰.

It is strongly recommended to use official spare parts only on any smartphone for safety purposes. The unofficial service center guys guarantee hardly matters to them. They know you won't be able to check what kind of battery they used and what is it's quality.

I am feeling sorry for you bro. The unofficial service center has manipulated you. If your phone explodes due to bad battery, the unofficial service center guy wouldn't even recognize you, forget about any guarantee!

Do not take chances with battery. It is very dangerous. Go only with Samsung battery from an authorized service center.

Thanks @Bapun bro & @Siva bro, Actually tomorrow only they arrange battery, I will inform unofficial service center to cancel battery order, will purchase from Samsung official service center, once again thanks

Bro's finally exchanged my f23 & bought Samsung F15 5G in Flipkart, They given Rs.5200 for F23 exchange value & Bought @ Rs.9497, Selling Price Rs.14,499

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock