Good News Rupay shines! From limited presence in 2013 to capturing half of market now; 3 reasons behind stellar rise

Most of the Banks giving Rupay Platinum I demand Rupay Platinum from PNB as well.
Too many to remember. I have to visit each and every site to reverify as many sites have now started supporting. Back in the day even major sites like Amazon and Ebay didn't support rupay cards.
Oh hello bro where you are amazon is accepting RUPAY card from last 2-3 years and giving cash back from rupay and BHIM payment from last 1 year.
Hey in RU pay platinum DC can I do foreign web payment
Rupay Platinum you can do foreign transaction.
I am using Rupay in Amazon from more than a year.
He can't digest the fact!
I'm not MODI BHAKT bcoz I'm pressing NOTA this time because, in our area BJP mantri is not working.

Last edited:
Most of the Banks giving Rupay Platinum I demand Rupay Platinum from PNB as well.

Oh hello bro where you are amazon is accepting RUPAY card from last 2-3 years and giving cash back from rupay and BHIM payment from last 1 year.

Can I use for Netflix google play ??
I'm not MODI BHAKT bcoz I'm pressing NOTA this time because, in our area BJP mantri is not working.

I can't digest the fact that I can't use my rupay card on netflix, google play and itunes? There are other many sites I can't use rupay. I have to buy gift cards and digital balance to make transactions.

Last edited:
I can't digest the fact that I can't use my rupay card on netflix, google play and itunes? There are other many sites I can't use rupay. I have to buy gift cards and digital balance to make transactions.
I was asking about Amazon not about other apart from this on GooglePlay (BHIM) use GooglePay on other websites it's just starting might be soon they add.

Last edited:
I was asking about Amazon not about other apart from this on GooglePlay (BHIM) use GooglePay on other websites it's just starting might be soon they add.
Okay, so I accept my mistake. I just found out that SBI didn't use to let users by from third party sites last year. Dunno about know as I stopped using my SBI's account.

RuPay Platinum is one of the best cards to have from nationalised banks like Bank of Baroda with annual fee in the range of Rs.150+GST and yet giving free domestic airport lounge access which private banks like ICICI give only on gemstone Visa and Mastercards starting at Rs.599+GST. Also RuPay Platinum cards can be used for international transactions at places which accept Discover and Diners club cards since they have a tie up agreement with them.

NPCI, JCB International launch RuPay JCB Global credit cards
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in partnership with Japan’s credit card company JCB International Co. Ltd. (JCBI) has launched a co-branded international credit card, RuPay JCB Global Cards. These cards can be used at RuPay card accepting points in India and JCB card accepting points outside India for both POS and ATM.
RuPay JCB Global credit cards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock