Ringing Bells Freedom 251 smartphone

Are you going to order Freedom 251 smartphone?

• Total voters
ABCDEFGH said:
Why 30th June :shy:huh

Last date of delivery but if you register then you may get it long before than that date depending on supply in your area :k

They will collect the orders till 21st Feb,and will then start manufacturing the phones,So the delivery date given by them is 30th June

freedom_251_010_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_3_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_7_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_11_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_04_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_6_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_14_ndtv.jpg

freedom_251_2_ndtv.jpg

kumarvishwas said:
They will collect the orders till 21st Feb,and will then start manufacturing the phones,So the delivery date given by them is 30th June

So still the phones are not manufactured :skd

I thought they are ready to sell it :k:shy

At ₹1500 there are lots of choices to choose from but I don't think at ₹251 you have any other choice.

ABCDEFGH said:
So still the phones are not manufactured :skd

I thought they are ready to sell it :k:shy

If not manufactured how can you post image of it ? :lol

You can call mass production hasn't started. And now a days most companies are following this step(registration first) so that they don't have large unsold device stocks ;)

Sarkar said:
If not manufactured how can you post image of it ? :lol

You can call mass production hasn't started. And now a days most companies are following this step(registration first) so that they don't have large unsold device stocks ;)

Yes that's what i meant :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock