Ringing Bells Freedom 251 smartphone

Are you going to order Freedom 251 smartphone?

• Total voters
mmadhankumar said:
Cheap, Quality, Speed (or read it swiftness) - no product/service can have all three... You can take any dept, any service, any product, If they have any two of those 3, the third is impossible... [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108]

The thing is, what is cheap?

For me phones like Moto E, Asus are low end cheap phone

And these give phones fit into all three Category:)

If any1 Buys this phone,

Play Temple Run or Subway surfers

It will run more slower than IRCTC Website :lol

ABCDEFGH said:
If any1 Buys this phone,

Play Temple Run or Subway surfers

It will run more slower than IRCTC Website :lol

Why do you think so ? :huh At 1.3 GHz quad core coupled with 1 GB RAM and Android L. I don't see any sign of Slowness :s

BTW Higher price doesn't mean Fast and fluid :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Why do you think so ? :huh At 1.3 GHz quad core coupled with 1 GB RAM and Android L. I don't see any sign of Slowness :s

I would be happy, if i am proved Wrong ;):)

ABCDEFGH said:
The thing is, what is cheap?

For me phones like Moto E, Asus are low end cheap phone

And these give phones fit into all three Category:)

If you ask the same question to Tim Cook he will say our iPhone 5C is a low end very cheap phone :lol

OMG smartphone at rs251 i can't believe :em

i cound have by 2-3 for my multiple clash of clans account :em :lol

One thing is sure, with only 1400 mAh battery this phone will work as a Landline connected with charging socket instead of mobile. It would be better if they could provide at least 2500 mAh battery :s

Nothing is bad at price range of 250,it has got the specs of Moto E(1st Gen) so wouldn't lag on normal functioning,only concern is the battery but it can be kept as a backup device,Good Innovation
If they keep it up on flash sales,it would break all the records[emoji14]
Let's see how many people book it,I'm also thinking of booking it,have to wait till 30 June to get it

guys come on yr...what u'll get at this price range? stop criticising..and show some respect to their efforts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock