Breaking Right To Privacy is a fundamental right:SC

good move by sc...but still they will ask for aadhar details from all...

Asking for Aadhaar number if ok, but demanding aadhaar card xerox copy for every thing is a nonsense. On top of this telecom giants like jio, airtel, aircel etc are demanding for physical appearance and FINGER PRINT VERIFICATION for mobile connection. My question is why should i provide my FINGER PRINT to some telecom company?

For financial, passport & visa stuffs finger print verification could be mandatory but why telecom people? Now what is the guarantee that my data wont be misused or passed for some price? Can govt take the responsibility of monitoring these third parties? IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE....

Last time when my telecom demanded for my physical appearance i said "you either stop asking or i will find a better telecom company who offers best plans and move all my numbers to them so atleast i have a guarentee that only one telecom company has my data ALSO i will do free promotion to all my friends circle to dump you" then they clarified that i have time till 2018 so no hurry and will update.

It would be better that government employs additional resources to link all data to aadhaar or else stop demanding people to give finger prints to third parties who cant ensure safety.

hqdefault.jpg

For LPG subsidy they asked people to submit aadhaar card copy with LPG delivery man and UIDAI says not to give printed copies
C_3WSTtVoAA5KXi.jpg

Later it said "If there has been a misuse, you can take legal action". DON'T I HAVE ANY OTHER JOB?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock