[Review] - Ordered Lenovo A7000 today

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 4,566

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Reaction score
As announced, the first flash sale of Lenovo A7000 is happening today from 2PM onward. Immediately after the sale is open, I managed to add the product to my card and ordered the same using In-a-day Guarantee Delivery. I will get the mobile tomorrow :ohya

Find the review in the link Link Removed

N8zaNP6.png

RE: Ordered Lenovo A7000 today

Sadiq said:
As announced, the first flash sale of Lenovo A7000 is happening today from 2PM onward. Immediately after the sale is open, I managed to add the product to my card and ordered the same using In-a-day Guarantee Delivery. I will get the mobile tomorrow :ohya

N8zaNP6.png

good choice. i have A6000 .

Satvijay said:
good choice. i have A6000 .

Thanks! I was about to buy A6000. But on a sudden this model was announced and so waited for this mobile. Finally my search comes to an end today :)

It was hard for me to find what you replied because of the quoted image :) Better not to quote long images while replying. Please remove it bro!

Sadiq said:
Thanks! I was about to buy A6000. But on a sudden this model was announced and so waited for this mobile. Finally my search comes to an end today :)

It was hard for me to find what you replied because of the quoted image :) Better not to quote long images while replying. Please remove it bro!

sure will do, post your review here once u have it.

I just received it.. Review will be posted tomorrow night. Right now at office... Till now, it is good.. :)

congrats Sadiq Bro very good choice lenovo A7000 is a powerful device with good battery life and GPU. Unfortunately lenovo A7000 is still not available here in UAE hope it will available soon along with Lenovo k3 note which is hell of a dame good phone or i can say flagship phone killer :)

congrats sadiq bro.actually i had plan to buy this mobile but changed my mind and i bought blackberry q5.today i received my mobile q5 red.

Congratulations Sadiq Bro & i am waiting ur review :tup & i also purchased lots of product from WS Retails & WS Retails provide latest manufacture product & also orginal product & fast shipping ;)

Back
Top Bottom