How to root Lenovo A7000 without PC

• Thread starter Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 1,868
sagR said:
With my friend i tried with pc, but not working. Therefore i decided without pc:k

With PC it will definitely work. Don't know why it's not working for you. Tried Sp flashtool ?

XDA has a dedicated thread for it. Check there  :k

Sarkar said:
With PC it will definitely work. Don't know why it's not working for you. Tried Sp flashtool ?

I don't know, my friend who knows about it but it failed.
Bdw can you give me steps about it:huh
I will try:k

santosh said:
Is it compulsory to buy sunshine app to root without pc

It looks like you are not familiar with these stuff. Normally people access android with limited set of access. So if users do something which Android thinks will cause problem with phone operation then android will block user for doing such changes. It's like UAC in windows vista or later.

Rooting is like giving Root access in linux PC or Administrator access in Windows PC. You can do whatever you want with your phone android will not prevent you. It will give you access to android system file access. SO Unless you want to bear some headache my advice is to stay away from rooting as there are hundreds of thing which can go wrong.  :k

And rahul bro pointed out some points but there are few more disadvantages like there are some useful apps(like banking or apps like Tatasky everywhere) which may refused to work if you root phone. And few more advantages like Installing Xposed framework which can change the way how your phone and it's buttons work and pretty much everything on a phone  ;)

Sarkar said:
It looks like you are not familiar with these stuff. Normally people access android with limited set of access. So if users do something which Android thinks will cause problem with phone operation then android will block user for doing such changes. It's like UAC in windows vista or later.

Rooting is like giving Root access in linux PC or Administrator access in Windows PC. You can do whatever you want with your phone android will not prevent you. It will give you access to android system file access. SO Unless you want to bear some headache my advice is to stay away from rooting as there are hundreds of thing which can go wrong.  :k

And rahul bro pointed out some points but there are few more disadvantages like there are some useful apps(like banking or apps like Tatasky everywhere) which may refused to work if you root phone. And few more advantages like Installing Xposed framework which can change the way how your phone and it's buttons work and pretty much everything on a phone  ;)

Although I may not be familiar with these stuff but it has nothing to do with here ..

I saw on YouTube that if you want to root device without pc then you have to buy sunshine app to finish process and that's what I am asking if there is any alternate way to bypass it

After more than a year finally I have rooted my phone:cheers:
Thanks @Sarkar bro for XDA site link:tup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom