Breaking Reports: Team India players unhappy with Ravi Shastri and Bharat Arun

Im not agree with you bro, I want indian head coach because he know our player very well, who is performing better in domestic or IPL or in India A. Foreigner coach never follow our domestic tournament seriously. Even Pakistan likes our strategy of Indian head coach, they also demands for Pakistani head coach for their team. We have much talent in our india then why we thinks about foreigner. It will be an insult of our Indian talent.
When bumrah oR shami gives a breakthrough, virat will be lively and abusive.

Virat is just aggressive, and he lacks action during pressure. Being aggressive and abusive doesn't make one a leader. He's the best batsman- no doubt about it.
I tend to differ this. In my view his aggressive captaincy made us to win test series in Australia and also post fighting test series in England and south Africa. May be his aggressiveness is not working out in short formats. Bcci can give a try by having Virat as test match captain and rohit as captain for shortest formats.

I tend to differ this. In my view his aggressive captaincy made us to win test series in Australia and also post fighting test series in England and south Africa. May be his aggressiveness is not working out in short formats. Bcci can give a try by having Virat as test match captain and rohit as captain for shortest formats.

I too beg to differ. Aggressive captaincy is not working at all. We lost test series in South Africa and England because of poor team selection and not bale to read the pitch and match condition prudently. Virat is really a poor captain. Australian test series, I found an exception. Moreover aggressive captaincy era is over. Dhoni has proved it with his cool & calm mind. All other captains if you see are cool & calm. Be it Morgan, Williamson, Faf, Finch or you name it anyone. In Late 90's, aggressive captaincy was working because Aussies were bully and Dada adopted aggressive style to change the mindset. This is not the case anymore.

To be honest I don't want any Indian to be Head Coach because as an Indian they are always interested in Player Region, Religion & Caste more than player performance and potential.
Agreed bro
I was also having the same thought as a foreign he can gives unbiased suggestions based on performance and eventually will guide vk to channel his aggressive nature in right way and I still think indian team needs aggressive captain right now

I too beg to differ. Aggressive captaincy is not working at all. We lost test series in South Africa and England because of poor team selection and not bale to read the pitch and match condition prudently. Virat is really a poor captain. Australian test series, I found an exception. Moreover aggressive captaincy era is over. Dhoni has proved it with his cool & calm mind. All other captains if you see are cool & calm. Be it Morgan, Williamson, Faf, Finch or you name it anyone. In Late 90's, aggressive captaincy was working because Aussies were bully and Dada adopted aggressive style to change the mindset. This is not the case anymore.
Dhoni is a good captain , there is no doubt in it. But in test matches it didn't work out in foreign pitches especially in SENA countries. Moreover we were white washed in England and Australia under dhoni captaincy . I Agree that kohli selected wrong team in some tests(especially 2 test matches in England series) but still he fought it out with the team. He didn't give up. In earlier days we have seen many matches where India waiting for opponent to declare the innings and then we take it up, but in Virat captaincy it didn't happen.
P.S : Am not a fan of Virat Kohli or Rohit Sharma or Dhoni. I am die hard fan of Yuvraj Singh.

Last edited:
Fact is India have reached semi finals and finals many of times since 2014 and lost in each of them. Accountability should be the key and now the reasons should be assessed and there should be clear plan leading towards 2023 World Cup.

looking at current scenario wherein T20 WC will be played in a years time i think they should continue with existing coach/captain. If politicians can be given chance it will be fair to give chance for players too. They know what they did and should learn to correct themselves.

Anushka Sharma has lost an influential follower on Instagram in Rohit Sharma. The vice-captain of the Indian cricket team has unfollowed both Anushka and her husband Virat Kohli after a reported fall-out with the India captain post their heartbreaking semi-final defeat in the recently-concluded ICC World Cup.

Speculations that not all is well between Virat and Rohit has been doing rounds for a while. Though neither of them have said anything publicly about the rift, Rohit unfollowing Virat and Anushka on Instagram gives hint about the possible scenario.

Rohit Sharma Unfollows Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma on Instagram

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock