Breaking Reports: Team India players unhappy with Ravi Shastri and Bharat Arun

i think indian mangement will give ravi shastri another chance i personally think it also good . because next year t20 world cup and earylier i first want sack ravi but now i want him to stay as coach otherwise ot is unfair to new coach if india lose in wt20 tournament next year then we also want sack him or removed him from him as coach and it will unfair to new coach as he only get one year to prove himself

I am not saying this as a Rohit Fan But Rohit is a better captain than Virat at any day because in Pressure Situation Rohit as a Captain never panics where Virat always lacks that and make the blunder in decision making. Rohit also backs players like Dhoni where Virat backs some for ages where kicks some after 2-3 chances.

I am not saying this as a Rohit Fan But Rohit is a better captain than Virat at any day because in Pressure Situation Rohit as a Captain never panics where Virat always lacks that and make the blunder in decision making. Rohit also backs players like Dhoni where Virat backs some for ages where kicks some after 2-3 chances.

As I said in IPL Thread... ROHIT having Fighting Spirit till the end of Match... But Some VK Fans declined that with don't compare cricket with National to International..

Just I said... I still recommend Rohit is better captain than VK
Virat is just aggressive, and he lacks action during pressure. Being aggressive and abusive doesn't make one a leader. He's the best batsman- no doubt about it.
Right Bro

To be honest I don't want any Indian to be Head Coach because as an Indian they are always interested in Player Region, Religion & Caste more than player performance and potential.
Im not agree with you bro, I want indian head coach because he know our player very well, who is performing better in domestic or IPL or in India A. Foreigner coach never follow our domestic tournament seriously. Even Pakistan likes our strategy of Indian head coach, they also demands for Pakistani head coach for their team. We have much talent in our india then why we thinks about foreigner. It will be an insult of our Indian talent.

You should see how frustrating virat is when game goes out of his hands. He looks miserable and annoyed, as if nothing can be done. In such a state, I don't think he can make clear decisions. I noted it during matches with Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock