Seeking Help [Repaired] TV stopped working after lightning strike

Today, service engineer came with the required part and he repaired the TV. So, total cost paid is Rs. 3090.
Part Price = 2022 + 361 (18 %GST) = 2383
Labor charge = 600 + 108 (18%GST) = 708.

Today, service engineer came with the required part and he repaired the TV. So, total cost paid is Rs. 3090.
Part Price = 2022 + 361 (18 %GST) = 2383
Labor charge = 600 + 108 (18%GST) = 708.
Bro Do They Provide any guarantee on the new part and on his work??

Bro Do They Provide any guarantee on the new part and on his work??
Don't know bro. I didn't ask that :oops::wall: . But, He told me "if you face any problem call me"

So, there is limited period warranty. I'll contact CC tomorrow and ask more on this.
There will be limited period warranty on any repair carried out in case the same part fails again depending on the part. In order to avail the warranty, customer shall be required to produce the customer service record or invoice of the repair of the said product.

Out of Warranty Repair Charges | Samsung Support India

Last edited:
@sumitroy you are paying money and not claiming anything in warranty .so he could be least bothered if the cover was open or not
The additional warranty only applies to SMPS. I asked him about it earlier. So, the product is out of warranty (except SMPS). Maybe that's why he didn't bother about removing back cover.
Samsung provides limited warranty on repaired parts. I'll ask more on this tomorrow. Actually, I forgot to ask that. It's my fault.

Last edited:
Usually it's 3 months warranty for replaced parts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock