Reliance to buy stake in Future Group!

Reliance Industries “cannot implement” its $3.4 billion deal to acquire parts of retail chain Future Group after the latter’s secured creditors rejected the offer earlier this week, India’s most valuable firm said in a stock exchange filing on Saturday.

Reliance Industries “cannot implement” its $3.4 billion deal to acquire parts of retail chain Future Group after the latter’s secured creditors rejected the offer earlier this week, India’s most valuable firm said in a stock exchange filing on Saturday.

What happens to the BB stores that were closed in Feb 2022 and were supposed to be rebranded after reliance took over ???

What happens to the BB stores that were closed in Feb 2022 and were supposed to be rebranded after reliance took over ???
some store rebranded as reliance smart bazar and selling leftover food/kirana at discout rate.\

these shops are running without any furniture /shelf from future group, staff also same

some store rebranded as reliance smart bazar and selling leftover food/kirana at discout rate.\

these shops are running without any furniture /shelf from future group, staff also same
Okay

The store in my city also is closed since Feb
I expect a rebrand soon as u said

So has everything inside changed ??? Interiors also ???

Okay

The store in my city also is closed since Feb
I expect a rebrand soon as u said

So has everything inside changed ??? Interiors also ???
its like godown
zero funiture. only new is TIL/billing counter.
and no items from fbb.

i had gone just to check weather they still accept BB profit club card, which they simply denied that .
just one register to enter your details , card number and card balance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock