DATA KI AZADI
UNLIMITED 2G DATA ( gsm sim 1gb per day n lte sim 1gb per month ) FOR 1 YEAR
For RS 70 ONLY with TT 56
OFFER VALID FROM 14 to 16 AUGUST
SOURCE -FB PAGE

Last edited:
20818847_1381452345236127_8281034322632637915_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone plZ confirm this because i want to recharge this 2g for 1 year ...if its true than its big news but i think reliance already shut down there 2g services...if its true i need to buy sim card and then activate it .and then i will recharge

this offer is from reliance communication of anil ambani group and also in picture there is no clear mention for prepaid or post plan so if any one is there interested for plan to buy as new connection and that to primary source of internet for mobile in 4g era then here are my finding off company performance on landline based adsl broadband connection during july 2011 to november 2016.

1) steady network performance issue is there.
2) bad customer care services.
3) in case of post paid connection,bill payment based issues are there for sure.

Someone plZ confirm this because i want to recharge this 2g for 1 year ...if its true than its big news but i think reliance already shut down there 2g services...if its true i need to buy sim card and then activate it .and then i will recharge
Bro it is true news , if u have reliance sim then call to cc or see facebook page of reliance

But all local shop people say that they dont have any knowledge of this offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock