Reliance Jio's beta launch kicks off with employees, family

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,673
Sarkar said:
True 75-100 GB data at Rs 1000 is very hard to imagine even on a wired fiber connection on top of that it's wireless, :lol

If they provide I think it will be restricted to only JIO services(Jio chat instead of whatsapp or hike, Jio TV instea of youtube, Jio drive instead of Googledrive or onedrive etc ) just like RCOM and Facebook's internet.org which is free for Rcom subscribers and by which they are trying to convince customers that Facebook is the whole internet.

Oh forgot to mention that JIO also launch Jio Beat(music service), Jio play movie app something rival to hotstar I think.

So If you try to access rival apps or services then I am sure Jio will charge extra over and above of that Rs 1000 :s

Not really, actually there has been lot of rumors that jio will be charging at an avg price of Rs 10/Gb initially. In India only 2% of users have 4G handsets. 20 MHz spectrum is huge for such less number of customers. Remember for 3G operators just have 5 MHz spectrum and there are lot of 3G users. So at least for first 2 years jio will be selling data at dirt cheap rates. The services which ur talking about will be billed regularly with normal internet plan. Although initially it will be given free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock