Breaking Reliance Jio’s All-In-One Plans with FUP - Jio to Non-Jio

Is jio to jio calling available in this 251 plan & if i do top up can i able to use calling on non-jio numbers?
No, it's internet only plan. You don't get any calling or sms benefits.

I Think With 50rs Coupon (Which I Believe Most Has) , The Prices Can Be Taken Down Further.

172 For A Month.

283 For 2 Months.

394 For 3 Months.

Those Who Feel 1000 Non-JIO Minutes Is Highly Enough, This Plan Is A Jackpot For Them.

Earlier I Used To Pay 448rs (Comes Down To 398rs With 50rs Coupon) For 84 Days Which Gave Me 2 GB Data And Unlimited Calls. Same Plan Now For 394rs (4rs Doesn't Make A Big Difference) But With 1000 Non-Jio Minutes. If You Don't Make Calls Much, This Is A Good Plan.

If I don't utilise my 1000 min 3 months then it should be carry forward to my next plan isn't that right.
This should be there.

I Think With 50rs Coupon (Which I Believe Most Has) , The Prices Can Be Taken Down Further.

172 For A Month.

283 For 2 Months.

394 For 3 Months.

Those Who Feel 1000 Non-JIO Minutes Is Highly Enough, This Plan Is A Jackpot For Them.

Earlier I Used To Pay 448rs (Comes Down To 398rs With 50rs Coupon) For 84 Days Which Gave Me 2 GB Data And Unlimited Calls. Same Plan Now For 394rs (4rs Doesn't Make A Big Difference) But With 1000 Non-Jio Minutes. If You Don't Make Calls Much, This Is A Good Plan.
Exact point taken I like JIO 444 plan which i am already using (448 previously ):kiss2:

IUC charges for all network right so why jio make it big issue. If they want to increase Price there is no cheap excuse required. If they paid huge amount for IUC than they also received same charges from other network too :mad::mad:
In an ideal scenario the incoming is to outgoing call traffic would be balanced with a 1:1 ratio and in this case Jio would receive equal amount of money from other operators as IUC as it would have to pay them. But this is not the case in the current situation where the older operators 2G subscribers are giving missed call to Jio numbers as 2G voice calling is expensive and Jio subscribers having free outgoing calls are calling them back. This is skewing the call traffic such that Jio is ending up paying much more money as IUC than it is gaining from the other operators. So when Jio starts charging for outgoing calls to other operators, the subscribers will stop calling other operator's numbers on receiving missed calls from their 2G subscribers. This will make the call traffic symmetric. Also in this case Jio is passing on the outgoing IUC burden onto the subscriber and it will use the incoming IUC money to recover the losses that it has bourn over the last 3 years by offering free offnet outgoing and paying more IUC than it has received.

IUC charges paid by Vodafone : 4214 crore. Airtel: 3411 crore. Jio: 2809 crore.
Jio paid less compared with other networks.

Last edited:
my jio plan is about to expire. Can i do the 251 cricket pack recharge only without any other plans? i will do a normal topup for calls since i dont make many calls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock