Breaking Reliance Jio’s All-In-One Plans with FUP - Jio to Non-Jio

Plus 1000 min is more than enough to non-jio server if counted in hours 16.5 hrs of continuous calling plus 500mb extra data as bro suggest
We got this in just extra 46rs for 3months
Yeah right broo

How Rs 444 is best ,it gives just 1000 min in 84 days or 11 min per day of non Jio outgoing calls
I just missed the prefix 'For data centric people' (as I am)
Rates increased indirectly, how is this a good move?
Take this case, till now we were supposed to shed ₹448 +IUC charges for 2GB/day for 84 days. Now it's reduced to ₹444 and ₹60 worth non-jio minutes (1000 min) are given free. Considering the worst move of introduction of IUC charges these are better. Above all these plans are not much complicated.

IUC charges for all network right so why jio make it big issue. If they want to increase Price there is no cheap excuse required. If they paid huge amount for IUC than they also received same charges from other network too :mad::mad:
Bhai JIO is 4G only Network... where as AVOID's 50 % customers are still 2G users ..so its obvious that Outgoing calls/ traffic Frm JIO will be more/Higher then AVOID..

Plus 1000 min is more than enough to non-jio server if counted in hours 16.5 hrs of continuous calling plus 500mb extra data as bro suggest
We got this in just extra 46rs for 3months
abs right For.. any normal JIO user 1000 min is more then enough for offnet calls..

Mod Note: Avoid using short forms. Please go through our forum rules again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are data centric user. Affordable is buying ₹149 plan + ₹10 IUC plan. When you run of data on a particular day. You can get 1 GB data for ₹10. Plus a ₹7 talktime which never expires.

Meanwhile Jio should start showing minutes instead of balance to avoid confusion.

If jio want than continue with same plan with given some off net minutes like 500 min or 600 min without increase data. If you see if IUC charges reduced 3 Paisa or 4 paisa than jio will give countue off net calling free with same plan. I said no. Problem is not that, problem is to get some more money from customers. If they want they can give but not want. If we calculate that jio give 300 off net min than the cost is Rs 18 out of 149 but not given

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock