Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 334
  • Views Views: Views 63,833

Yes I have beta version and in jio store its showing version 1.0.59.13.3 its icon was changed approx 2 month ago.
My STB has version 1.0.59.13.5 which is ahead of your app version, yet it doesn't work.

I can not sign up for beta testing since it says its full. Any chance you could extract and share the apk file? Is manual app update is even possible on the JioFiber STB?

My STB has version 1.0.59.13.5 which is ahead of your app version, yet it doesn't work.

I can not sign up for beta testing since it says its full. Any chance you could extract and share the apk file? Is manual app update is even possible on the JioFiber STB?
Oh.. What the last update date showing of your version in jio store ?
So i think its not depend on app version, beta is the difference. Some features updated directly through servers.
Sorry bro I don't know that. 😕

For my Jio Stb update is not available.
The software version for my stb is JHSD200-7.7.5
Manually checked for update but it shows latest version installed..

My Live TV services updated today and showing blue colour with red dot and showing update date as March 12 2024 now. Showing no channels as of now.
Same here bro. I could even sign up as a beta tester for the Live TV app.

Which model stb bro?
In my case STB JHSD200.

My Live TV services updated today and showing blue colour with red dot and showing update date as March 12 2024 now. Showing no channels as of now.
I got that new logo update way back in december and then ui was started showing in February after that nothing new has happened.

Back
Top Bottom