Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 53,922
Live TV feature of the STB won't work unless there's a cable input from the "Cable In" port. This must surely be from Hathway or Fastway Cable TV services or any other cable tv service owned by Reliance.
Yes thread can be closed @Bapun bro

I could see Live TV channels section advertisement on Jio TV + fiber. The same can be seen on Menu with Live TV . I could not see . Hope there will be a software update and it starts working.
Are you referring to the banner in home page?

No there was a complete video during the start when they show advertisings until below go to home screen comes and it showed how to get to LiveTV in the menu . I will try to post the screenshot when I get the ad again.
It's a Demo video for Jiotv+ & not for Live tv.
vogAGN7.jpg

wDBoj0u.jpg

It was showing LiveTV in the Menu when you go inside Jio TV + where there is catchup, Movies, show, music and liveTV in between if I am not wrong . If you can check the complete video and inform this.

Last edited:
Jio is testing cable tv service
What is the LiveTV app version on your STB? The app icon is different on my JioFiber set top box.

It has a red background on mine, yours is having a blue background.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock