Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,368
@AftabIN & @Bapun bro I did a payment through generating QR code following instructions posted above.. The OTP came to my RMN registered with Jio Airfiber but no confirmation message or any payment history update in my jio app or via sms.. but payment gone through but at the end of the payment I got success message.. Whether it will take some time to reflect on My Jio App and I don't worry much abt whether live channel works or not but just tried.. expecting your kind replies!

@AftabIN & @Bapun bro I did a payment through generating QR code following instructions posted above.. The OTP came to my RMN registered with Jio Airfiber but no confirmation message or any payment history update in my jio app or via sms.. but payment gone through but at the end of the payment I got success message.. Whether it will take some time to reflect on My Jio App and I don't worry much abt whether live channel works or not but just tried.. expecting your kind replies!
Bro, no confirmation SMS was came for us either. Since you got the payment successful message, now you can access the Live TV account by switching from your AirFiber account.

Check this screenshot by @AftabIN bro:

aOMCuCc.jpeg

@AftabIN bro i did the payment and recieved the payment success message also, but it's not showing up on my linked accounts

Last edited:
So when they are launching IPTV? Or it is already live?
Jio fiber per live tv start ho gaya kya???

T: Has live TV started on Jio fiber?

Live TV isn't launched yet and it's in testing mode currently!

For majority of users even in testing mode live channels isn't working currently even after subscribing for test subscription by paying 99 rupees, and as far as I know select few might be getting it currently, and among them I guess there is no one from our forum able to watch live channels, but in the past select few users from our forum able to watch it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom