Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,324
@AftabIN if you go to view plan do you see different plans available or is it just one plan?
Its just showing only one plan which was available at the time of linking live tv account.

Earlier i had posted that plan page.

I have been chasing Jio customer support for Live TV access for over a month now but no luck, most of the time I get automated replies.
Luckily today, somebody from the Jio backend team contacted me and denied my request for the Live TV :(. He said there's no provision to provide test phase access to IPTV to any regular customer. It is only available to internal members of Reliance, Jio, and its subsidiaries.

He also mentioned that we provide a Demo Jio Fiber/Airfiber account for all these testing features to the user, which can be used to log into the Jio STB. There's nothing such an option where Jio can provide access to these testing features to the regular customers' Jio Accounts. To access all these testing features, a user has to send an email mentioning his employee ID from his official email ID ending with @jio.com or @ril.com.

Guess I have to wait for the official release now :cry: (or get a job in Jio maybe? ;))
India is a great country
But we make complications for no good reasons !
As all of us are very excited about Jio IPTV, why ?
Because we don’t get things as per our wishes.
I want to watch tv through internet, there are hurdles all over !
I am happy to pay, but services are not available?
I write to PMO or TRAI nothing happens ?
Infact PMO’s just wants to close the case.
There is IPTV in the country, with drama !
ULKA TV, SKYPRO TV etc, they are working with selected broadband providers, like BSNL, RAILTEL etc !
So we all with other providers can’t access them ! DISCRIMINATION !!!
Why ?
Look at USA/UK/AUSTRALIA they have clear options to watch live tv, use satellite or internet.
I don’t understand what is the problem ?
Tata Play has done a lot of drama, but then GitHub is screwing them nicely.
Chinese devices with capabilities to screw all DTH providers (descrambler in them) are used by Pakistan ! They are currently the largest source of illegal IPTV globally !!!
Wake up INDIA

India is a great country
ULKA TV, SKYPRO TV etc, they are working with selected broadband providers, like BSNL, RAILTEL etc !
Why ?
Look at USA/UK/AUSTRALIA they have clear options to watch live tv, use satellite or internet.
Chinese devices with capabilities to screw all DTH providers (descrambler in them) are used by Pakistan ! They are currently the largest source of illegal IPTV globally !!!
Wake up INDIA
Bro, you have just wrote an ocean of info in a nutshell. 👌👍

India is a great country
Why ?
Wake up INDIA
You are right bro. India is lagging behind. Everyone has good internet but no access to iptv. Netplus started iptv years ago I dont know why they had to shut it. Whatever the reason is but first cable/dth was ruined with NTO and now we don't have access to good iptv. Even if Jio launches IPTV, where is the good quality 50fps tv viewing and forget about 4k. Only option is pay absurd amount to dth. But then they dont broadcast nicely as I have heard sports18 did not do good job with Olympics.

@AftabIN so after all these things you can see in your myjio app, is Live TV working in your Jio STB?

You appears to have a valid Live TV subscription according to the screenshots you have shared, it must be working for you with all channels, isn’t it?

@AftabIN so after all these things you can see in your myjio app, is Live TV working in your Jio STB?

You appears to have a valid Live TV subscription according to the screenshots you have shared, it must be working for you with all channels, isn’t it?
No bro live tv service is still not re-activated in my stb even after recharge. In live tv app screen activation error code-U6 is showing.
20240811-024032.jpg

I had already raised service request on 8 Aug from live tv account section by troubleshooting process in myjio app but that sr is still open and i got no resolution yet. Yesterday they call me saying my complaint is in under process, they have forwarded my complain to higher technical team because i have already made the payment of that so called HWIP ALL INDIA TEST PACKAGE. So let's see i may able to get access of it or not.
Screenshot-20240811-005356-My-Jio.jpg

I guess they are now removing access from beta version users also. Now currently only jio employees can have access of this app.

Back
Top Bottom