Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,383
Bro's Received email from jio team, they called I'm not attend ,I thought it's spam call:blush2: , i had replied contact me on tomorrow ,
98Yw1j8.jpeg
You got any email reply update from hathway or from jio?

@AftabIN bro can you confirm that all live TV channels are working now or still selected are working. Can you confirm Channels like BBC , Cartoon Network HD+ are working now or not as they are totally different network channels.

Last edited:
can you confirm that all live TV channels are working now or still selected are working
Still only 4 channels are working in my stb. 🥲

Ch no 53 - comedy central hd
Ch no 55 - colors infinity hd
Ch no 227 - dd news
Ch no 266 - bharat 24

Can you confirm Channels like BBC , Cartoon Network HD+ are working now or not as they are totally different network channels.
No they are also not working. 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
Live TV is not working in my STB
You don't seem to understand despite various members trying to repeatedly make you understand.

Since your unnecessary repeated messages are not useful for anyone and only increasing the post count of yours and this thread, I am banning you from replying to this thread. However, you can continue to read the thread.

I have tested how much data is consuming and if it is utilising the fup from fiber plan while watching iptv channels in jio fiber stb live tv app. I played 1 channel (colours infinity hd) for 4 hr straight and between this period no other device was connected to router.
I found it is consuming and utilising the data from fup. Total consumed data is approx 6.5gb in 4hr for 1 single hd channel.
Screenshot-20240327-161100-Whats-App-Business-2.jpg

Screenshot-20240327-161148-Whats-App-Business-2.jpg

Screenshot-20240327-180837-Whats-App-Business-2.jpg

So after that i captured the packets data and analyze the network, in some ip it is showing broadcast 🙂
Picsart-24-03-27-16-50-46-629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom